Founded in 2022 by Isaac Abayomi Osuntuyi and Adefoworola “Tope” Tokan-Lawal, Osuntuyi & Tokan-Lawal Law provides premium legal services to individuals, families, and entities in Nigeria and around the world. Our combined wealth of experience and extensive legal knowledge provides the necessary backdrop for efficient and effective legal representation.
OTL Law is a boutique law firm in Lagos, providing legal assistance to a wide variety of clients with different needs and preferences; creating effective, efficient, and legal services to meet the distinctive needs of businesses and other entities. Our philosophy is to provide advice and representation that enable owners, executives, policy makers and team members within organisations achieve their goals while minimizing legal risk. We are transformational in our approach which looks beyond transactional concerns to adopt long-term mutually beneficial relationships. We represent private and public organisations. We also represent high net worth individuals and serve as attorneys to non-profit organizations.
Our team brings together over 18 years of combined legal experience working in various legal capacities in Nigeria and the United States. In particular, we possess the following:
- Expertise in legal drafting and contract vetting including, but not limited to, agreements creating Special Purpose Vehicles, Joint Venture, and other contractual arrangements.
- Extensive experience in land and real estate documentations.
- Provision of professional secretarial service by our team of ICSAN certified secretaries to carry out regulation and compliance with practice directions and statutory bodies. Fostered by a proven ability to develop and maintain critical relationships with regulatory bodies.
- Experience in corporate commercial law practice.
- Experience in intellectual property – Trademark and Copyright.
- Expertise in litigation practice and appellate advocacy in state and federal courts.
- Experience providing legal advice to high-net-worth Individuals, SMEs and Blue-Chip companies.
- Proven ability to proactively solve legal issues using alternative dispute resolution mechanisms prior to litigation.
- Effective and up to date communication of relevant changes in the law to clients.